Friday, October 12, 2012

Creating empathy - Diary entry response 

9/10/12
Dearest diary, today I have just the worst news from my family that anyone would want to hear - they would disown me if I break up with this boy I like!! And my friends aren't helping the situation because they are telling me if I keep on seeing him, they will just stop being my friends. I thought family and friends were supposed to support one another, not turn on them and decide to completely isolate them over something, especially over a boy! I'm finding it very hard to make new friends, especially being the 'plankton' on the bottom of the school food chain (luckily I found my friends while I did). I'm feeling it harder to express myself to most of my friends, but it's harder to try and even speak to my parents. Ever since they found out about this boy, they act like they only have a son. I'm so glad I will be out of this jail-house in 2 years! My parents have had a few massive fights over the last few months, but with them both agreeing that I should dump Jonathan,I think their relationship has grown stronger! Jonathan is an amazing, sweet man, however my parents aren't seeing the kind man I love, instead they see a booze drinking guy who hangs out with a lowlife rude gang. I just wish they wouldn't force me to choose between my first true love and my so called supportive family and friends. What am I going to do? 

No comments:

Post a Comment